Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why I Support our President

President Obama is a leader who THINKS; a man brave enough to willingly tackle the mess he had nothing to do with creating.

THAT spells courage in my book.

He came to us with a mandate for peace not war, love not hate, negotiation not retaliation. He dared to think outside of the war room box and urged America to look at how and why we went wrong in the past so that we can avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

THAT spells hope in my book.

The people chanted, "Yes we can!" because we needed to believe in America again and we needed to believe in a leader who has our country's best interests at heart. We elected a leader who knows how to lead.

THAT spells confidence in my book.

America will only become strong again under President Obama’s guiding hand and if we work together to make good things happen for everyone. We believe in hard work, social equality and above all, that Americans need President Obama to continue what he started.

THAT spells support in my book.

I hope that this good man will be re-elected in 2012 and that is why I chant:

"Yes He Can!”

No comments:

Post a Comment